Property Q&A in Hollywood>Question Details

Francia Velez, Renter in Hollywood, FL

when can i see this house? i will like to move rigth now....

Asked by Francia Velez, Hollywood, FL Thu Mar 14, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3111868912-7833-Silverado-Ct-Ho…

Answers

5
Did you make communication with any Agents to view the property. If not contact me at (954) 634-2777 and I will help you and schedule a viewing of this property for you. My name is Trinidad Cancel-Geist and I am a Licensed Realtor for the Keyes Company.
Hello again, this listing could be fraudulent, it's a new trend for some people to post fake ads to attract renters like your self and ask for deposits that are never refunded and they basically take off with your money. I've also seen cases were they will rent you a vacant property that doesn't belong to them, these could be foreclosed or abandoned homes that eventually go to either the bank or the rightful owner and you'll most likely be evicted. The other scam you could fall prey to, is the people who are letting their houses get foreclosed on and rent them out to make some money before the bank takes it back, you could loose your deposit and last month's rent if you get evicted half way through your lease. I can help you find a rental and avoid all these situations all at no cost to you. If you want to learn more, please call me at (954) 300-2289.
Hi Francis, this ad is incorrect. This house is asking $2100 per month.

It would be my pleasure to send you avail able rentals in the area of your preference. I suppose that's Hollywood. Contact me and we can discuss.

Marsha Ferrara
royal Florida realty
786 5259794
Marshasang@Hotmail.com
Hi Francia, I can help you see this house and others in the neighborhood you are interested.

Please call me or text me at: 954-793-8386
Lidia Mara
Beachfront Realty Inc
Hi again, Francia...

We can show you any of these homes in Hollywood that are still available. Just give us a call or email and let us know. We would be happy to help!

Vivian & Keith Harmeyer
Ace Realty & Investments
(954) 271-0661
SouthFLRealtors@gmail.com