Bob, Other/Just Looking in 02446

when and where is the auction for 3210 Leisure World blvd #602 silver spring, md 20906?

Asked by Bob, 02446 Mon Feb 6, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3075284811--N-Leisure-Worl…

Answers

3
Hi again Bob,

An attorney just did a quick search for me and showed what I found as well. It is free and clear, no foreclosure proceedings pending. Taxes have not been paid for the year and it shows as an absentee owner in the tax record. Perhaps someone passed away?
Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
Warmest regards,
Molly Carter
240-676-1656
MollyCarterHomes@gmail.com
Hi Bob,
I do not see it on the market and I do not see an action in the land records as of yet. I have sent it over to one of our title attorneys to look further into it. Trulia and other websites are a great resource, but sometimes their info is not up to date. I will be happy to assist you in locating available property in Leisure World or elsewhere if you do not fall into the 55+ range. This is a senior community.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Molly
Web Reference: http://mollycarterhomes.com
Hello Bob,
I would have to do a little research to answer your question. Let me provide you with some information about the real estate auction process. Very often, properties that go up to be auctioned have strict buyer guidelines that do not hold the sellers accountable for the property conditions. Also, many final sales prices get driven up by potential buyers. In stating this, I recommend that you work with a real estate agent to help you get a great deal and a suitable property. I can locate many active properties in Liesure World. I am currently assisting a client that is looking to by in that retirement community. Contact me for further assistance. I look forward to hearing from you.
Aaron Blucker
Exit Realty Enterprises
301-404-8790