Property Q&A in New Lenox>Question Details

Jennifer, Both Buyer and Seller in New Lenox, IL

when and how do we know this will go to auction?

Asked by Jennifer, New Lenox, IL Mon Mar 21, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3044231652--Meadow-Path-Ne…

Answers

3
Jennifer,
I am a full time Realtor with Coldwell Banker Honig-Bell in New Lenox and I am very familiar with Horizon Meadows, as I was the Sales & Marketing Manager with Hearthside Homebuilders. Not only did I assist in building most of the homes in HM, I lived there for 6 years along with my husband Gary who is a Real Estate Attorney. We would be delighted to assist you and your family with all of your Real Estate needs. Please feel free to contact me directly: 815.302.4255
kimkatsenes@yahoo.com
http://www.KimKatsenes.com
Jennifer -

You need to go on their website and register to get information. These are not typical auction scenarios. They are often sheriff auction scenario where you may be buying the note. They do not always have clear title and sometimes you have to even deal with occupants - renters - where you have to evict. It will tell you and give you information. It is legitimate, but it is a what you see you get. Personally, I don't recommend this method for a typical homebuyer. You could get more than you bargain for.

If you are in the market for a home in New Lenox, there are a lot of other deals out there. I know the area well and would be happy to help you. I also am familiar with typical auctions and can give you more information and guidance if you want to pursue that way of buying a home.

Suzanne Hamilton
Independent Broker Owner
RE Marketing Consultants
suzanne@remarketingconsultants.com
888-788-9544
Jennifer, my research shows that this is not a bank auction. The property has not been foreclosed yet and the bank is trying to get title through public foreclosure auction. It may be months or even more than a year before this house is listed for sale. Then we will learn the exact address and the list price.