David, Home Buyer in 80920

whats the size of the back yard?

Asked by David, 80920 Fri May 8, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Colorado/Colorado_Springs/sold/1…

Answers

2
Hi David,
As Brian mentioned this home is no longer available. You can email me your specific requirements such as yard size, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms, area of town and price. I will then be happy to email you all the properties that are currently available that meet your needs. You can also visit my website to view all properties available in and around Colorado Springs. Happy to answer your questions. Havea great weekend.
Pamela Weatherford
Keller Williams Hope Realty
719.661.8672-c
719.749-2738-h
pamelashomes@dishmail.net
Soli Deo Gloria
Hi David :o)

The lot size on this property is 8451 Sq Ft and there is no specific information on back yard size nor is there a picture available of the back yard. However the property sold in December 2008 and is not available for sale in the MLS.

If you would like to see all the Available Homes Listed for sale in the Colorado Springs and Pikes Peak Region on the most advanced home web search available you can visit http://BrianWess.com/AllListedHomes

If you would like professional assistance and a personal home search website custom designed to show you every home that meets your specific criteria, please feel free to give me a call.

Best Regards
Brian L. A. Wess
CRS, GRI, ABR, ASR, CSR, e-PRO
Realtor®, Broker Associate
Residential & Investment Specialist
Pat Newell & Associates, Inc - Metro Brokers
Colorado Springs, CO
Direct: 719-528-6672
Web: BrianWess.com
             COLORADO REAL ESTATE...DONE RIGHT!™

Voted "Best Realtor in Colorado Springs 2006 & 2008"
The Independent News Readers Poll: Gold 2006, Silver 2008