Property Q&A in Omaha>Question Details

Rob, Other/Just Looking in 68106

whats the deal with this house i thought it was for sale and it says it sold back in 2002 is it on the market

Asked by Rob, 68106 Mon May 4, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Nebraska/Omaha/sold/40340-5631-S…

Answers

2
Interesting statistics on this house. Can it be true that a home with that age sells for $140 per square foot!
I am a project manager for new home constructions, our homes on average sell for less. But back in 2002, homes were selling at high prices. That's why it was near to impossible to maintain such appreciation rates.
Plus I am gettin more and more leary of information that is being put on there on the internet. That's why sticking with a reputable real estate agent who knows the local market is the best bet.
Thanks for the post.
Dean Uhing
Prudential Ambassador Real Estate
402-709-0727
The house was recently on the market but is now under contract. It was for sale for $87,000...and needed work. Do you have any interest in knowing about other homes in the area or are you interested only in this property. If it is a deal you are looking for let me know, there are plenty of them out there!!!