Property Q&A in Santa Cruz>Question Details

Dan, Home Buyer in Santa Cruz, CA

whats the address ,

Asked by Dan, Santa Cruz, CA Tue Apr 3, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3079145883--Coast-Rd-Santa-Cr…

Answers

3
Yep that is why the price is so low. If you want to build on a piece of land it is better to find one that has approved plans. It will cost you less in time and the same in money if you do it yourself. Coast properties are great just remember you will have to get the coastal commission’s approval too.
If you find something that you have more questions on do hire a realtor to help you that will not cost you anything. I only say this because I know we are all just trying to get the best deal out there.

Sandy
831-818-7099
seesandy4homes@gmail.com
Hi Dan,

The land is right on the coast hwy, Hwy 1, and if buildable, it would be extremely noisy with cars rushing by on their way to Davenport. And I have some serious questions as to whether it can be built upon. That's why the price is so low. You may also not even get an ocean view from it. So, though the idea of a lot on the Coast Hwy seems so compelling, in reality I don't think you can doi much with it...and even if you could, it would not be very quiet or private.,

Steve Noren, Thunderbird Real Estate
831-332-2292
Hi Dan,

Since it's bare land, there isn't an address yet but the instructions on the MLS say this.

Google 5405 Coast Road, Santa Cruz or mapquest or GPS. Lot is to the right of this house when facing Highway 1. It is the corner lot at Coast Road and Highway 1.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Lonna