Property Q&A in Scottsdale>Question Details

luis tano, Home Buyer in Scottsdale, AZ

whats the address?

Asked by luis tano, Scottsdale, AZ Sun Apr 1, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3070984397--2286sf-Scottsdale…

Answers

6
Luis,
I responded to this yesterday but in case you didn't receive it here goes:

10160 E Winter Sun Drive
Scottsdale Az 85262

This property was built late in 2004
The pool was added in 2005
The backyard fireplace was added as well as more landscaping in 2009
Also in 2009 we added the surround sound speakers inside and out, bar lighting, dining room and breakfast area lighting fixtures, garage cabinets and new carpeting.
In 2010 the exterior of the home was painted.
The sq footage is 3861 sq ft with an open floorplan
There are gorgeous mountain views out of most all windows.
We are surrounded by luxury golf communities...across from Desert Mountain with 6 golf courses with home values up to 7 million and next to Mirabel Golf Community.
We are 20 minutes up the road to breathtaking Bartlett Lake, a large boat recreational area.
The 89 properties in our beautiful gated community have an HOA at $125/mo which pays for maintenance of the tennis court, park area, front gate and all common areas as well as the security monitoring system.
Very low property taxes of $2519/yr
Listed at $899,000
I am the listing agent as well as the owner of this property.
If you are interested in a showing please call for an appointment.
Thank you.

Peggy McNulty
RealtyONEGroup
480-229-7030
I don't want to specifically say what this is at the risk of being negative about one of my fellow Agents, but it rhymes with "fate & twitch" . If the Ad does not provide an address, the Agent is merely looking for the phone to ring in the hopes of selling you another home. Jim Mitchell is correct. Unfortunately, some Agents will do this in an attempt to generate new business. Call me if you;d like more info or actual REAL Active homes in Scottsdale.

Brent Hammonds, Associate Broker, CDPE
Solutions Real Estate, LLC
9375 E. Shea Blvd STE 251
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Phone: 602-717-3219
Fax: 877-500-1776
AzBrokerBrent@gmail.com
This is the ad you saw.... misleading to say the least. I inquired to the agent but unfortunately as I pressed for details because the ad is misleading as there are no such new properties in 85250 ... the call was lost. I am sure it will be corrected in the next few days and the listings will reflect the correct address/zip code. Please feel free to contact the listing agent directly for more details.

I hope this help, Carmelle

Home » United States Real Estate » Arizona Real Estate » Scottsdale Real Estate » Two Story Dining!
Two Story Dining! 2286SF Scottsdale AZ 85250 $138,490
2286SF , Scottsdale, AZ 85250
PRESENTED BY
AZHomeOnline .NET
Direct: 602-476-2044
Realty Executives
6263 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 140
Scottsdale AZ, 85250
Hello Luis. I'm not sure where that listing came from, but currently there are NO single-family detached homes listed in 85250 that even remotely resemble that property OR that price.

(The least expensive single-family detached home in 85250 listed at this time is $219,900.)

If you'd like a list of 'Active' and available homes in that zip code or anywhere else in Scottsdale, simply send me an email and I'd be happy to send you a list of properties direct from our MLS.

Thanks!

Jim Mitchell
Realty ONE Group
Jim@TheAZRealtor.com
Cell: 480.231.6769
The address is 10160 E Winter Sun Dr in North Scottsdale.
Luis: i will try to find this for you. But, 85250 is central and southern Scottsdale. That price seems pretty low for a newer looking home But, I will try to find it.

Phil Griffith 602-330-7860