Property Q&A in Columbus>Question Details

Perry.cocaine, Other/Just Looking in

what would the total cost be to move my family into this home..? And would it be able to be placed on hold for us until we arrive around 21st of Nov.?

Asked by Perry.cocaine, Fri Aug 26, 2011

Hello I'm a Staff Sergeant in the army & I'm getting ready to move my family From Schofield Barracks Hawaii, To Fort Benning this Nov around the 21st, we will be needing a home ASAP so If you could Contact me about this home & a little more info such as deals we could work out to hold the home for me until I get there Nov 21st, Also what I will be looking at Such as total cost for moving into this home, It will be myself my wife & two children (son 4yrs old) & ( Daughter 1 year old ) & a new baby on the way this Nov / Dec.. here is my contact info
( perry.cocaine@gmail.com ) & here is my Cell Phone Number (808) 780-7930 you can call me any time that is god for you. Thank you very much & I look Forward to seeing what we can work out to get my family into this home
Thanks Again
Mr. Perry Cocaine J.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1076348862-5246-Saint-Marys-R…