Property Q&A in Anthem>Question Details

Kreativeidea…, Other/Just Looking in Litchfield Park, AZ

what woul this property rent for?

Asked by Kreativeideas2, Litchfield Park, AZ Sun Mar 10, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Arizona/Anthem/sold/672873-39825…

Answers

6
I, as the Designated Broker of Sam Tyler Realty, have leased and currently continue to manage a property just down the street, also on Majesty, for $2300/mo. It is about 300 sq. ft. larger, very well maintained, with a fair number of upgrades including a pool and view lot. Sam Tyler Realty also have a premium home with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 4 car garage, and large lot with pool currently available at $2600/mo. So, depending on upgrades and condition that should give you some indication of where the subject home should be positioned.
There are currently 53 homes for rent in Anthem Parkside and 48 have rented in the past 30 days. Yes, it's good to be a landlord in Anthem! Homes w/ pools typically rent for more and rent more quickly than homes without. If you're looking for a home with a pool to rent, I have one coming up in June at 40413 N Michner Way, Anthem, AZ 85086. We will be listing it at +/- $1800- 4 bed 2.5 bath. DL Jones is the largest brokerage in Anthem and one of the few that both lists rentals and does property management!
This home is not active listed for sale. Are you the owner of this home or are you considering purchasing a home in Anthem? I have extensive experience with investors and would be happy to guide you from purchase, to renting, to property management. I have extensive recommendations on my Trulia profile from my clients that you can see by clicking on my photo to the right of my answer. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
I am the owner. Just curious!
Flag Sun Mar 10, 2013
The home on Majesty in the Enchantment neighborhood of Anthem would be estimated to rent for approximately $2200 - $2400 per month. This will depend on the actual amenities and upgrades. Hans Roersma my husband is the GM of the Phantom Realty's rental department. Our brokerage opened in December 1999 along with Anthem. Hans and his team have handled an average of 160 rentals in the local area and have only had 2 evictions in all those years!
I represented a tenant on a lease on the same street, a little larger home and it was $2,300/mo. I would say, you could around that, depending on upgrades,etc.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me.

Heather Weiss
DPR Realty, LLC.
602-330-1725
Call me at 602 722 0026 and I can do a rental analysis for that area for you.