Property Q&A in 75661>Question Details

Mlcviola, Home Buyer in Marshall, TX

what to do when a person keeps taking your sign down, it has my physical address on it, i live in texas. it is a shared driveway..

Asked by Mlcviola, Marshall, TX Thu Jan 12, 2012

ok so i share a driveway w my husbands cousin, we both live on there grandmothers land, we have been living here for 7years & he just moved like 6months ago, he thinks because he can see the road from his house that he has can control of what i put at end of our shared driveway, example, had a sign w our name on it ,.he removed it..i hve permisson from our grandmother, that i can put a sign there that has our address on it,(when we first moved in we used another driveway,cuz the driveway we used now wasnt driveable,so our mailbox is still at other driveway, which i want to move to were we are now, and the cousin says that if i do that, that he will take it down,) he says he doesnt care that his grandmother gave me permisson to put a sign there... i dont know what to do. i dont want to call the police but, he is not listening to his grandmother which owes the driveway, but that i believe be the next step..