Property Q&A in Houston>Question Details

houstonscree…, Other/Just Looking in Houston, TX

what subdivision is this house in?

Asked by houstonscreens, Houston, TX Wed Jan 18, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/Houston/sold/23012946-1071…

Answers

4
The home is in Imperial Point (close to Bellaire West). Be aware of the flood zone & foundation repair/issues. There's also a high risk sex offender on the same block. Lots of foreclosures and short sales. Here's to looking out for you.
The house you are checking on is in the Imperial Point subdivision, and as you may know it was sold a while ago. If you are specifically looking at a certain area, it would benefit you to contact a real estate agent, because they can screen homes based on your specifications and then show you several homes that you like. This makes it easy to make a choice. The agent can guide you at every point of the process so you don't get overwhelmed.
Happy house-hunting to you. Let me know if I can assist.
Persis
713-294-7747
HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Looking at properties? Would you like to be in this area? This property is in Bellaire West. When searching for a home a Realtor (that would be ME) is very helpful. I can send you homes to preview that meet your needs. Let's introduce ourselves so we will be on the same page about what you want and need in a home. Then you can select the few that really interest you and we can schedule a time to view them. I have lots of information to help you. I see no reason for you to delay. Call me today and let's get started. Kathleen (281) 799-4002
It is in Imperial Point. Would you like to see some homes in that neighborhood? I am ready to help!

Diane Hermis
Total Real Estate Services
832-620-6304
dianehermis@yahoo.com