Qwontell Bul…, Renter in Fort Worth, TX

what side of town is this on?

Asked by Qwontell Bullock, Fort Worth, TX Fri Feb 22, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3057131411-8138-Tanner-Ave-Fort…

Answers

6
Response to Lance Miller:

There was nothing in my comments that was "rude." I merely suggested that you needed a map if you plan to show houses in Tarrant County. The remainder of my comments were facts. Facts can't be rude. They are just facts. The house in question is not near the lake, and it is not "north of downtown." The property in question was clearly defined as 8138 Tanner Ave., so how could you have mistaken it for one of your listings? I had obviously already responded to the question posted by Ms. Bullock, and had defined exactly where the house is located. So your comment comes in looking like a major criticism of my directions to her, and it seemed kind of rude to me that you would try to tell her that I didn't know what I was talking about and the house was actually located somewhere else. ~By the way, ...what listing do you have near Eagle Mountain Lake? I might have a buyer for it.

Rick DeVoss
No need to be rude. I thought they were inquiring about one of my listing. I know Fort Worth very well thank you.
Note to Lance Miller:

If you plan to come over here from Dallas and show a house in Tarrant County, I would suggest that you get a good map. This house, 8138 Tanner Ave., is no where near Eagle Mountain Lake! And it is not "North of Downtown." Like I said earlier, it is South of I-30. Going South on Cherry Lane, and then just off to the West, in a subdivision called Western Hills North.

You might want to purchase a MAPSCO.

Rick DeVoss
.
It's north of downtown and west of 35. It's located very close to Eagle Mountain Lake. Would that area be suitable for you? If you want to see the house please contact me, thanks.

LanceMiller@virginiacook.com

972-809-3064 cell

LanceMiller@virginiacook.com

972-809-3064 cell
The property you are referring to is Southwest of the intersection of I-30 and Cherry Lane. This is "Southwest Fort Worth."

First thought I had was you could google Mapquest and look it up. But better yet, call a Realtor in that area and get someone to help you look at houses. You need an agent to represent you, and they can show you where there are properties that are in your price range.

Unless you are looking for an apartment, you should ALWAYS call a Real Estate Agent when you are thinking of moving. You need an Agent to sell a house; you need an Agent to buy a house; and you need an Agent to lease a house. Call one!

Good luck to you!

Rick DeVoss

ULTRA Real Estate Services

817-300-6121

RickDeVoss@Realtor.com
====================