Property Q&A in Brick>Question Details

jakanna00, Renter in Brick, NJ

what school would my daughter go to if i live at 173 princeton avenue, brick nj 08724?

Asked by jakanna00, Brick, NJ Wed Jul 4, 2012

Answers

4
It should be Midstream's Elementary, Veterans Memorial Middle School and Brick High. Please let me know if I can assist you further. doloresulisse@gmail.com Re/Max Real Estate Ltd. Brick
Dennis is correct with the schools he listed.
The best way to get the right answer to your question about what school district you would be in is to call the Board of Education in Brick. I have heard of instances when buyers where told by real estate agents or others what school district they would be in and when they purchased the home or moved in to that area they questioned they found that it was the wrong information. I want to say that they did not do it intentionally but the boundaries of what school district they where in previously had been changed. A boundary change for instance just took place in my town of Barnegat, two years ago. Even though it was a well established area and the boundary had been the same for many years because of growth in other areas they changed it. The Board of Education are the ones that would know of any changes that have or might be changed. I hope this is of help to you.
Don't see this address anywhere, but, in this area, you should be looking at Midstreams Elementary or Veterans Memorial Middle or Brick Memorial HS.