Jessiku_, Other/Just Looking in Beverly Hills, CA

what's the size of this house?

Asked by Jessiku_, Beverly Hills, CA Tue Jun 14, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/9766787-610-Cole-Pl-Beverly-H…

Answers

4
I think this listing is overpriced, there are many beautiful homes in Beverly Hills WITH great city views for under $6M. Why not consider buying 2 homes? 1 to live in & 1 to lease out for investment? Or buy 1 to live in & get 2 others to rent out in the $2M range.

Shoot me an email directly, and I can show you beautiful homes for under $6M!

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 cell
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 14, 2011
This the best quality, sophisticated home you can ever find, done by Steve Herman.
Steve's properties are exquisite! Please let me know if you wish to see it. Thank you!
Nina Moshkovich (RE Broker) 310-570-1024
HI there,

The property size of this home is 4,394. In case you also wanted the land size it is 20,580.

Feel free to contact me with any questions at 310 402 1283 or ariv@rodeore.com
The house is over 4300 square feet. It is totally remodeled by a gentleman who has remodeled a few properties in the Trousdale area of Beverly Hills and is very familiar with this type of architecture. The property enjoyed a fabulous view of the city and ocean (in a clear day).
Nice find.