Property Q&A in Eagle Point>Question Details

Alaskanlukeb, Home Buyer in Eagle Point, OR

what's a good way to determine comparable properties and whether or not a property would support multiple homesites?

Asked by Alaskanlukeb, Eagle Point, OR Thu May 5, 2011

How do I set up viewing this property?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3036938472--Butte-Falls-Hwy-E…

Answers

2
Your best way to learn that is to talk personaly with 2-3 brokers who actually handle land sales in the immediate area. There are too many variables that have major impact on value. How far away is electricity would be just one.
First of all youneed to contact county planning with the address and legal description of the property. They will tell you whether or not multiple homesites will be allowed and the cost to do so. That will be the easiest way to start. Next - if you are going to be in the area- I would be happy to show you the property as long as you are not already working with an agent. Please let me know your time frame and plans. In reading the listing it looks like the 280 acres is set for one potential home site.