Property Q&A in Lewisville>Question Details

Scott, Home Buyer in Lewisville, TX

what repairs need to be done?

Asked by Scott, Lewisville, TX Thu Jun 7, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3084361241-1123-Settlers-Way-…

Answers

8
Scott....they rarely give us a list. Normally you'll find that out during an inspection.
We can always go take a look at the property to see for ourselves.

Let me know if you'd like to look at it in person.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Scott,

Are you a first time home buyer (legally, that means you haven't owned in 3 years)? If you are looking at homes with the $100 down program, you may also be interested in the state, county and local programs for first-time home buyers that help you with down payment assistance, principal reduction, and a whole host of other options as well. It also opens up the number properties that you can purchase because they don't have to be HUD. You can check out what's on the websites for the state, county and city, or you can give me a call or email and I can help you figure out if these programs would be available to you. I'm here in Lewisville so I'm close at hand if you need anything. Let me know.

Kerri Soderberg
214-991-1461
kerri@kerrisoderberg.com
We are not first time home buyers. I am a military vet using VA loan.
Flag Fri Jun 8, 2012
yes . we just got back from looking. nobody told me not to look.
Scott, If you send me your email & I will send you the MLS listing report that will show you the property status & information. Click on my photo to email, text or call me. Elizabeth
Flag Thu Jun 7, 2012
Scott,
Hope you have not already gone to look!
This house on Settler's way is already under contract! Please let me know if you would like me to send you a list of available listings that meet your criteria. There are other houses on the market that may qualify for the $100 down HUD program if that is what you are searching for. Text, call or emal me at your convenience. Elizabeth
Hi Scott,
The listing report does not tell us the specfic repairs that are needed. It is a good idea to drive by. That way you will know whether or not you like the neighborhood also. I would be happy to schedule a showing if you are still interested after looking at the exterior.

Kindest Regards,
Elizabeth
So nobody will tell me if it is foundation repair or roofing issues? I guess i will go by and see if we like the house first. I will contact someone if we are interested after we look at the house.
Hi Scott,

We would have to schedule to view the property for you to get a better idea of what needs to be repaired. If you decided to purchase the house you would have an option period to have the home inspected by a licensed professional. Then you will know exactly what repairs are needed.
Please contact me at your convenience. I will be happy to answer questions & help guide you through the process.

Elizabeth Morgan, Realtor
214-725-7075
http://www.home-plano.com
No professional can render an opinion UNLESS they are on property review conditions along with inspection report.

Contact my office today schedule a property tour

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
thanks. i was told the house was under contract already. after we went and saw the house.
Flag Fri Jun 8, 2012