Property Q&A in Culver City>Question Details

celine Chout…, Other/Just Looking in Culver City, CA

what kind of zoning is that property in ? Can it be a school/business zoning? Thank you

Asked by celine Chouteau, Culver City, CA Sat Jan 7, 2012

Optional details about your question

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Dear Celine,
No that is strictly residential zoning. The location is back inside a residential neighborhood. We do have a business district in the city if you are interested in opening a business.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 2, 2012
Hello Chouteau,

I would call the Culver City City hall (310-253-6000) and talk to them. They will guide you. Explain what you are trying to do and they will tell you which department will have the answers for you.

For Zoning, in the Culver City site, you can find out the zoning map for future reference.

If you have any other question, please feel free to contact me.


Yumi Mandt-Rauch
You+Me = SOLD
Spalding & Associates
310-384-5926 - cell
310-388-1572 - fax
DRE# 01452272
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 8, 2012
Hello Chouteau,

This property is zoned residential. Ccr1yy for Culver City. Let me know what the size of the school or type of business as if it's on the small side or certain types of businesses you may be able to run a company out of it. One needs to know the type of business and or size of school but this is residential.


Monique Carrabba
The Carrabba Group
Keller Williams Hollywood Hills
(323) 899-2900
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 7, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer