Property Q&A in Fort Mill>Question Details

Billy Bergner, Home Buyer in 28173

what is this 2,500 are they renting a forclosed house surely it can't be for sale for that price?

Asked by Billy Bergner, 28173 Fri Apr 15, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3041692463--Kingdom-Way-Fo…

Answers

2
HI Billy,
I am not sure where you are looking but it sounds like you may be looking at what the property sold for at the foreclosure auction. Many times a bank will bid in the minimum bid of $2500. If you need more information about buying foreclosures in York County please contact me at 803-242-4700 or email me achoate@kw.com. I am a full service Realtor in Fort Mill with experience in foreclosure sales.
The home is not for sale for that price. The listing is on Trulia from a link to RealtyTrac which pulls information about properties that are encumbered from delinquent HOA dues, property taxes and in default on their mortgages. The $2500 could represent an estimate of one of those items in which the current owner is behind but would not cover the complete payoff on the home. If you are interested in a short sale, reo, foreclosure, etc...consult an agent with an SFR certification or similar certified distressed property designation.

Happy Hunting!

Ross Harkness, ABR, SFR
SC Realtor/Licesnsed Builder
NC Realtor/Broker
Palmetto Property Pros
Wilkinson and Associates Real Estate