Property Q&A in Miami>Question Details

Miguel Casin, Real Estate Pro in Miami, FL

what is the status on this property? Tks

Asked by Miguel Casin, Miami, FL Thu Feb 3, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1034497422-16344-SW-63rd-Ter-…

Answers

3
Hi! This property is under contract since 7/2010. It is a short sale, which means it is being sold for less than what the current owner owes on his mortgage, so the contract has to be approved by the current owner's mortgage holder. This can take anywhere between 3-9 months, sometimes even more. There are other, similar properties for sale in the area--this development is in my market area and I am very familiar with it. If you are interested in looking at similar properties, please email me at MGhome53@aol.com. I would be happy to send you a list of these properties for your review.
Hi Miguel,
That property is under contract since 07/21/2010 and had and estimated closing date of 10/31/2010, but it is a short sale, and as with all short sales, it is very difficult to estimate when it'll close if it closes at all.

Ernesto Joubert
786.285.4962
Hello Miguel,
This home is pending. If you would like me to email you other properties in that development I will be happy to do so. If you send me your email address and I will begin to research similar properties and send you the information sheets along with pictures. If you are also interested in other areas let me know where else and I can research those areas as well.

Liz

Liz Vanino
Givoni Realty Corp.
561-779-9950