Property Q&A in Miami Beach>Question Details

Gilleslemoy, Home Buyer in North Miami Beach, FL

what is the smaller price we can offer on it and can we rent it?

Asked by Gilleslemoy, North Miami Beach, FL Sat Sep 24, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3064054043--Lincoln-Rd-306…

Answers

4
The name of the building is Lincoln Bay Towers and units there can be rented. Usually a 2/2 rent runs between $1,600 and $1,800 per month.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 24, 2011
Auction properties are not always a steal. You have to see the pre-view days at the auction site and check the condition of the unit interior. Also make sure by contacting building management or building association of any pending assestment because buyers maybe responsible for assestments and liens to the property. Usually there is a 10% auctioneers commission of the agreed upon the purchase price. I recommend you to retain a license Florida Real Estate agent to assist you through this process, register your name prior to the auction date and make you company to the auction. No matter you are interested in the purchase of a regular sale, short sale, state sale or foreclosure property , you have to retain a realtor and work exclusively with him/her, because that's the only person who can help you. Best of luck.
Angel Calzadilla
Prudential Florida Realty
angelrealtor104@hotmail.com
I just listed a studio 1 block from Lincoln Rd. Rentals are allowed. I will be happy to show it to you.

Patrick Green
305-401-1254
My best guess is that the property could be bought for somewhere between 100K and 150K ~ The neighborhood of South Beach is one of the best and appreciating markets in the country.

Lincoln Road • West Avenue • Collins Avenue • Ocean Drive

These listings are very deceptive; the quoted price is NOT the actual asking price.

Check this site for South Beach Listings

http://www.dBa22.com

WATERWAY REALTY, REALTORS®
Miami Beach, Bal Harbour, Sunny Isles