travlinmale, Other/Just Looking in Tampa, FL

what is the "roof Issue"? Structural, bad tile, can you elaborate?

Asked by travlinmale, Tampa, FL Sun Feb 5, 2012

Optional details about your question

This question is about this property:… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">…

Okay, here's the scoop. The roof is original and needs replacing. They've had estimate of $14,000 to replace with tile roof which you'd most likely want to do because every other house in the neighborhood has tile as does this one now and it would look somewhat "less" if you just did shingle (which could be done for significantly less).

It's a fantastic location and has a fabulous lake view and could be a gem with the right TLC. Please contact me if you'd like to go further. There are already multiple offers and if you're interested, we need to get in you best and highest offer by 5:00 tomorrow.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 6, 2012
The listing is saying that the roof most likely needs to be replaced. Additionally there's a second mortgage that will come into play, so it is doubtful that $159,000 will come anywhere near purchasing this property in the end. If you'd like more information, I'd be happy to get it for you if you are seriously interested in purchasing this property.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 6, 2012

The Selling agent notes that this home will most likely need a new roof. This is also a conditional short-sale, with multiple offers. I know of a couple of properties in Bonita Springs, in better condition that are actually priced lower and can probably be closed easier. If you are interested my contact information is below!

Daniel K. Wyka
Cell: 239.398.5667

Keller Williams Elite Realty
24851 S. Tamiami Trail, Suite 1
Bonita Springs, FL 34134