Property Q&A in Charlotte>Question Details

Gary Voorhees, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

what is the rental occupancy rate in charlotte's Dilworth area?

Asked by Gary Voorhees, Charlotte, NC Mon Aug 30, 2010

Answers

3
Given our research we estimate the vacancy rate in the Dilworth and Southend areas to be approximately 10%. The rental market in that area, as well as, the rest of Charlotte metro is the toughest we've seen but still good overall.
I have a database of over 1500 investors that I deal with from around the U.S. and the United Kingdom. Below is a list that we suggest all of our investors use when identifying properties. The areas of Charlotte Metro that meet all of the indicators are as follows: South Charlotte, Steelcreek, Fort Mill,SC, and Lake Norman. We look at distressed properties and buy-and-hold properties daily. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
Thank you!

• Guideline 1: Strong Demographic Growth
• Guideline 2: Strong & Diverse Economy
• Guideline 3: Growing Retirement Population
• Guideline 4: New & Substantial Infrastructure Changes
• Guideline 5: Undervalued Market
• Guideline 6: Strong Potential for Appreciation
• Guideline 7: Tightening Vacancy Trends
• Guideline 8: Always Providing the Rental Renters Prefer

DEAN NIKODEMSKI
HALL-OF-FAME Broker for RE/MAX METRO REALTY
President of Carolinas Real Estate, Inc

M) 704-904-4767 FX) 704-542-9718
dean.remax@gmail.com

NC/SC RESIDENTIAL,COMMERCIAL,INVESTOR,BUILDER SERVICES

Call me today at 704-904-4767 to
schedule an appointment to view our inventory or visit our website at http://www.sellingcarolinas.com.

The information rovided herein is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended to be a substitute for your own due diligence and independent research.
I am sorry, I am not equipt with that information, I handle sales of residential property. I suggest going to Meca Properties and ask them, they may have that information. Thanks
Dear Gary:
The rental market in Dilworth is very active. Larger single family homes are at a bit of a premium especially for groups of renters who want to live in the area since they work downtown, at either hospital or close to the Blue line. Single family renters also like the area because of its ambiance and amenities.

This is also a great time to buy. Mortgage rates are very low and prices are bargains maybe even rock bottom. (My opinion.)

Please let me know what I can do to assist you.

Walter Brzozowicz 704.574.9961 walterbrz9@gmail.com