Property Q&A in Naples>Question Details

Di, Other/Just Looking in Midwest, WY

what is the purchase price of this condo and what are the monthy assessments/charges thanks?

Asked by Di, Midwest, WY Sun Jan 11, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1049108730-6000-Pelican-Bay-B…

Answers

2
Hello Di,

I just did some homework on this property and answered to another person on this forum.
Here are my results.

Built in 1986, 1350 sq. feet, 2 leases/ year, min 180 days/lease. Condo fees: $6747 year, master association $954/year, pool, access to the beach, pets with approval, taxes: $5873( 2007).No age restriction.
The price of $30000 is for annual rental ( 2500/month)
The property can also be purchased. There are very few availabilities in that building which leads me to believe there are no speculators. I am expecting the price to be between $400-600 K.
Please let me know is you wish me to pursue and provide you more information.

Best wishes,
Carmen Badan Foege
Sand Castle Realty
Carmen@BestBuyNaples.com
9547904301
Di,
I just answered another person's question about this condo. It is not for sale, it is for rent. And, I just reported it to Trulia, so other people don't come away with the same impression. There are two condos in this building for sale in the low $400,000's,but they don't have Gulf views. The quarterly fees are about $2,000 and the master fee (annually) is about $1700. If you are looking at a Gulf view condo, there are loads of options here, in varying price ranges. Hope this information was helpful.
Carol Wilsey,
Broker-Owner