Property Q&A in Ryan Place>Question Details

cory.brewer, Home Buyer in Fort Worth, TX

what is the price on this one and the exact address?

Asked by cory.brewer, Fort Worth, TX Sat Dec 1, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3102213063--6th-Ave-Fort-W…

Answers

4
Sorry but the source of information here is really suspect. The information provider wants you to sign up for their service and pay a fee in order to get the address, then you have to track the source, ie public records. Last time i did this for a client, the information was totally off base, the house had already been sold, at quadruple the amount it was supposedly OFFERED FOR SALE!
Cory,
Sorry you're having such a hard time getting good information. Give me a call and I'll get you the most up to date info there is in the market that you are interested in. Plus, if you use me as your buyer's agent, I will pay you a $500 cash rebate out of my commission at closing (Call for restrictions).
I'm a twice degreed (TCU & UNT) professional ready to represent your interests.

Look forward to hearing from you! 817-729-6630

Ready Real Estate
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012
Without an address or mls number it probably doesn't exist...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012
Good Afternoon Corey
I am sorry, you stumbled on an ad for a company not a real listing. There may indeed be a home that has been foreclosed on 6th Avenue, however the home has not been listed for sale yet and can not be purchased at this time. I am including a link to my website and homes that are currently available in Ryan Place (the area around 6th Avenue). I hope this helps, please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you in finding a home.

Best of Luck

John Straub
817-729-4281
john@dfwfamilyrealty.com

http://www.dfwfamilyrealty.info
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012