Property Q&A in Tempe>Question Details

adity_das, Home Buyer in Tempe, AZ

what is the price for this condo?

Asked by adity_das, Tempe, AZ Sun Oct 9, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3058349489-850-S-River-Dr-103…

Answers

4

As you know from the previous answers to your question, the unit you are inquiring about is no longer available. There are condos currently for sale surrounding ASU that are listed below $100,000 with 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms. They would make great rental properties or a place for yourself or family members to invest while living in Tempe. I have lived in Tempe for over 30 years and am very familiar with the various condo complexes. I have sold many units in the area. Check out MLS #4648933 at 1245 W. 1st Street #102, Tempe, AZ 85281 listed at $52,900. I would be happy to show you this unit or any others you are interested in purchasing. Give me a call today (480) 570-5263.

Thanks, Barb
Web Reference: http://www.BarbMerrill.com
Thanks for your inqiury. Unfortunately, this unit is no longer available. Fortunately, unit #2114 is available for $86,000. Let me know if you wouldl like to view this unit. My direct cell is 602-615-6500.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 9, 2011
Hi the market in Phx/Tempe has changed since the first of the year. In January we had over 50,000 homes and condos on the market, today we have 16,000. The good homes are selling with multiple offers within a week.
You should really get pre-qualified if you haven't so you can write an offer as soon as you see a property that you like.
I would also recommend that you have an agent set up a search for you so you see property as soon as it comes on the market. You really need to act quickly since the good ones go immediately.
Now is the time, with the interest rates so low. The demand for property to own or rent is extremenly high.
Let me know if I can help with your search.
Thanks Brian
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 9, 2011
It is no longer on the market, however, it appears to have been listed for $98,900. Please let me know if I can help you search for a property in the area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 9, 2011