Property Q&A in Manchester>Question Details

klrosenthal, Home Buyer in Manchester, NH

what is the monthly condo fee? What is the cost of the heat and hot water?

Asked by klrosenthal, Manchester, NH Sat Sep 22, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3095945576-183-Eastern-Ave-Ma…

Answers

2
Garbage PU, landscape, snow maint, sewer and water are included in the condo fee for this property at $209.00/month. As for the heating/hot water expense, that would depend on your usage. FYI, with regard to the hot water; typically you do not actually pay for the metered water (which is included in the condo fee) in as much as you pay for the fuel to HEAT the water. In other words, you have a monthly (in this case) gas bill that would be the cumulative for all gas needs in the home. Let me know if you have any other questions by contacting me direct @ 603.765.3239 or email me at jduval@kw.com.

Jason Duval
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012
Hello Kirosenthal

I do not know what the cost of heat of heat or hot water is but I do know that the condo fee of 209 monthly covers trash and snow removal, garage.parking and road maintenance, and general upkeep.

Tracey Guy