Property Q&A in Brooklyn>Question Details

Robell, Home Buyer in Brooklyn Heights, Br...

what is the maint/cc and what is included? any other unit avaible?

Asked by Robell, Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn, NY Wed Apr 6, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1040994188-47-N-4th-St-Brookl…

Answers

5
Hi Robell, the monthly maintenance is $266.84 annual tax is $313.00, yes there is an available unit asking $459.Thanks Hugh.
Hi Robell
this condo is border line green;point/williamsburg and it does not show available anymore on the agents
website. so again if you would like me to help you in your search please email me directly and i send look for
some others for you in the areas of interest.
madelinepadovano@fillmore.com
718-3328800
fillmore real estate
Dear Robell:

You are referring to the Northside Piers Condos. The following link will show you which units are still available and the monthly maintenance of each unit:
http://www.northsidepiers.com/availability.shtml

If you are have further questions or would like to view these condos I would be more than happy to assist. Feel free to contact me anytime. Either way good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
HiRobell
Yes there is something wrong with this link. Anyways if you send me your direct email I will try and find out
all the information for you. As well as send you some other possibilites in brooklyn heights.
madelinepadovano@fillmore.com
For whatever reason, the attached link is opening up as 2141 Spring Creek Circle, Green Bay WI 54311--therefore consider asking your question again, or contact any local agent/realty office with questions, they all have access to the same information.