ledba5000, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

what is the listing price for this home?

Asked by ledba5000, Austin, TX Sun Jun 10, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/Austin/sold/24931413-12316…

Answers

6
Hi Lisa- Yes that home is already under contract. I am a local Austin agent and I specialize finding homes in your price range. I know the neighborhoods and schools around town so if you need assistance don't hesitate to call/text me at 512-373-9447 and I can help you find the best home that fits your needs and budget. --Diane Watson
The list price was $139,900. It is under contract. Went pending 5/25. Let me know if I can help you with anything else.
MLS: 4086253 Area ¤1N Region Austin -
Northwest Status PB / Pending taking back-ups
RES ¤12316 Havelock DR
Listi Price: $139,900
This home is listed for $139,900 and is pending taking back ups, which means, they have negotiated a price between seller and buyer but pending an inspection, needs, etc. We do not have information on price prior to closing/sale price.

If you need help in finding a property, please feel free to give me a call or email and we can look at this home, just in case it fails in the present negotiations or any of the area homes.

Take care and best to you on your home search,
Lisa Payne
Central City Properties
LisaAustinRE@aol.com
512.299.2257
This home is already under contract, the list price was $139,900

Feel free to look for home on my website, no pop ups, no spam, no obligation and no charge christine.austinarearealestateteam.com

Kind regards,

Christine.
The property you inquired about listed for $139,900 and went under contract in 2 days, that was 2 weeks ago. If you are interested in this area, then you would need to look at another property. There is only one other property for sale in Walnut Crossing and it is also under contract but there are other homes for sale in the general area.

Let me know if I can help you find a property.