Property Q&A in San Antonio>Question Details

A81809%40yah…, Home Buyer in

what is the first step in the process of buying a house?

Asked by A81809%40yahoo.com, Tue Apr 30, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/39885554-5810-Clipper-Prt-San…

Answers

11
Hi.

The first step is getting pre-approved with a lender. I can help you with that.

We can review your entire profile (credit, income, assets, etc) up front to determine your purchasing ability. I'll carefully review all of your income and asset documentation to ensure a smooth loan process. If all is ok, I'll issue a pre-approval letter so you can begin your home shopping.

I'll also explain the homebuying process from start to finish so you can know what to expect.

It is important for your lender and your realtor to communicate often from the home shopping phase all the way through closing to ensure a pleasant home buying process.

Call me at yoru convenience to get started.

Vino Alonzo, Loan Officer
NMLS# 184279
Castle & Cooke Mortgage
210-685-7642
valonzo@castlecooke.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 1, 2013
Without a doubt... getting 'pre-qualified'. IT is always best to know exactly what you can afford so you will not fall into the foreclosure trap that so many others have in the years past. This also helps show to the seller of the house you choose that you are prepared and can actually close the deal.

I suggest you look up Vino Alonzo with Castle & Cooke Mortgage who also has a profile on here. Then take a look through my recommendations of others that have worked with me. I believe the best advertising is 'Word of Mouth'.

I look forward to hearing from you

Gregory Touchstone
210-660-2834
gregory.touchstone@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 30, 2013
You first step should be to consider your "needs" vs your "wants". Put a pencil to it and come up with what you think you can afford...then contact a reputable Mortgage Company and find out and then know exactly what amount you can afford. That's the key, what you think vs what you know. Unfortunately Buyers start looking at homes and fall in love...THEN find out it's not in their budget.

So, don't disappoint yourself, do a little work up front and then find a Realtor that listens to you and helps you search for the home of your dreams!

Kath

Kathsellshomes.com
If you are already familiar with San Antonio and area you would like to live in then it's time to contact a Realtor to get started. Your Realtor will advise on the next step; getting lined up with a loan officer so you can get pre-approved. You will then know the price range you are qualified to buy in and also you will know ahead of time what steps you may need to work on before closing the loan.
Internet searching is a fantastic way to look for homes, your Realtor can set you up and feed you homes to look through by email, you make your selections to make appointment to see and your Realtor sets the appointments and.....off you go.
If you are not familiar with San Antonio areas and schools, the internet is a good step in answering questions on these topics. Again, your Realtor can help you here by getting you good information on line.
Call a Realtor and get started....the rates are great right now!

Sue
90% of homebuyers will start their home search on the internet. They may even call on a few homes they see advertised or visit some open houses or builder models. It's just good old curiosity and you want to see if what you think you can afford you will like. However, after you've satisfied your curiosity a little bit you have 2 things you need to do: find a Realtor you have confidence in and get pre-approved for a mortgage.

There's no need to wait on these 2 items because your Realtor's service is free to you and unless you are paying cash you need to know how much home you can qualify for, what your payment will be, and how much money you will need to close.

I specialize in the NW side of San Antonio and particularly in the IH-10 corridor where I live. If I can be of service to you email me at sanantoniorealestateguy@gmail.com or call me on cell at 210-695-9900.
First step is certainly getting in touch with a lender to get pre approved.

I can then put together and email to you a list of homes that match you criteria.

I would be happy to guide you in the right direction.

Send me an email dianat@thehornco. com.

I can putSend me an ema
First step in buying a home is definitely find out where your comfort level is in making a monthly house payment - and you probably already know this. Next sit down with a mortgage lender and get him to review your finances and have him/her provide you with what your finances say you could spend on a home. With that information, the lender can then tell you the home price you should be considering.

After that, take advantage of the internet to look for homes in your price range. Visit my website: http://www.eCasaaRealty.com and click on the "Buyer Guide" page. This will give you a 10-step process to buying a home.

Next, give me a call and with all of the information you have found to this point you can ask Roland some informed questions that will surely still exist in your mind. Roland will guide from there.

Thanks for asking,

Roland Gonzales, ABR, GRI, CRS, CDPE
Broker/Owner
http://www.eCasaRealty.com
rolandg@gvtc.com
210-722-2725
The first thing you need to do is meet with a Realtor that can outline the entire process for you. The provides you the knowledge to obtain the best home and mortgage from the search to closing at a Title company.

Give me a call and I will be your "wingman"

Gordon Deering
Keller Williams Realty City View
210-452-4808

Get pre-approved for a mortgage loan...that should always be your first step. I invite you to visit my website that has lots of helpful information on home-buying and if you need to get pre-approved, I have a link for you to do that as well. My web address is deb.bluefaxrealty.com
You should always look into what you can afford by speaking to a financial expert and get pre qualified. Give me a call I have a handful of experts you can choose from that will walk you through the process. 210-978-4610 I look forward to speaking with you, Aaron
Give me a call I help first time buyers.

Best Regards

Johnny Williams
210-858-7899
Johnny@sahomestx.com
Web Reference: http://www.sahomestx.com