Property Q&A in Torrance>Question Details

woodfield93, Home Buyer in Torrance, CA

what is the first step in buying this type of property? e.g. submitting a bid to the seller or thru an agent

Asked by woodfield93, Torrance, CA Fri Mar 2, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3077369410--Samuel-St-Torr…

Answers

4
You typically want to work directly with a Real Estate Agent to avoid a legal issues that may arise through the process of the sale. Working with an Agent should cost you nothing although some agents do charge a fee to work with them. If you are interested in purchasing a home I am more than happy to assist you through the entires process making sure that you are completely secure through out the entire transaction. Some the of the services I do offer are down payment assistance, exclusive first look at my renovated properties and making sure you get a credit on your purchase.

If I sound like the type of agent you would like to work worth please give me a call on my direct line at 562-652-7667, Have a Great Friday!

Jonathon Villaescusa
Excellence Real Estate
Operating Principal/Realtor
Web Reference: http://ExcellenceDuo.com
Hi Woodfield,
Please find an agent to work with. He/she will work in your best interest, negotiate the best deals on your behalf and answer any questions you may have. The agent services are free to you.

DJ Bonner
Keller Williams Realty South Bay
djbonner@kw.com
From the information listed for this property I can only guess at this time which home it is, but there are a few others that are currently listed on the same street. As for placing an offer on this particular one, it will need to be an active listing before an offer could be submitted. If you would like to discuss your options further please let me know. No obligation on you part, just providing information to you so you can make an informed decision. My contact information is here if you like to contact me!!

Make it a Great Day!!
Web Reference: http://www.cleehomes.com
This property is slated for an auction sale on the websites. It may that the auction has completed and the property has gone back to the lender. There are a handful of properties in this complex that were/are being foreclosed on. This will make loans very limited. Most lenders require a complex certificate completed. This is how they learn the facts of the HOA and complex. Owned to Tenant occupied ratio as well as number of units in or completed the foreclosure grasp. At this time there is nothing you can do. However if you want me to I can keep an eye on the complex and let you know when something comes up in it. Please contact me either direct on my cell, or go to my website below and request a contact.
Bruce