Property Q&A in Las Vegas>Question Details

Tiffany, Renter in Las Vegas, NV

what is the deposits and is watter hoa sewer etc covered in the rent?

Asked by Tiffany, Las Vegas, NV Mon Oct 3, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3063503947-3929-Prescott-Pines-…

Answers

4
Hello Tiffany,
Most of the time when you're renting a condo the water, trash and HOA fees are not your responsiblity as a renter. The owner will pay them because they are attached to the condo. What I mean by that is that if those three items are not paid in time they can have a lien put on the property and no one wants that to happen.

Penny O'Brien with Simply Vegas
3042 S. Durango
Las Vegas, NV 89117
Penny@PennysProperties.com
702.321.9383
Most condos and/or condo cinversions water is included in rent/HOA. You will
Never pay HOA. If you send me a complete discription of what you're looking for I will set you up with a custom search program that will only email you properties that are available saving you a lot of time, gas and agrivation. We also screen properties to make sure not in foreclosure.
Matt and Kim
501.0973
Tiffany
I just looked up the property on MLS and it is in Contingent (C) Status.They have taken a contract on the property. The fees were $35.00 Application fee. $ 695.00 Security and a $300 Pet deposit. It did not say if the water,sewer or HOA was covered in the rent. I hope this helped. In some cases you can own a unit like this cheaper than it costs to rent it. Just a thought.
Thank You
Suzie Marquardt
Fahrnyteam@yahoo.com
1 month rent and cleaning deposit (both refundable). The hoa of $200 is included but water is not. Call me for additional questions. 702-458-8888 Marissa