guitarsark, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

what is the condo fee for this unit and what does it include ? thanks

Asked by guitarsark, Austin, TX Thu Mar 21, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1086028755-1601-Faro-Dr-402-A…

Answers

4
The HOA fee is $255/mo. And that needs to be figured into your monthly mortgage payment with regard to your debt to income. If you would like more information on this property, please contact me. If you are not yet working with a Realtor and would like some free, professional assistance, feel free to call me and I will do all I can to help. I represent buyers at no cost to you, and have a great team of lenders, inspectors, etc. to assist us throughout the process. I am also on the top agents in Austin and specialize in negotiations!

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Ranked #1 by Buyers and Sellers (JD Power & Assoc. 2012)
Call 512-261-4415
Guitarark,
$255/mo as others have indicated. There are additional things to consider when purchasing a condo. In most cases the HOA fees rarely provide a value equal to the amount. Condos rarely appreciate at the same rate as single family homes. Condo fees & assessments can always go up or be assessed as is the case in this complex ($1,600 per unit for 3 years). You have to qualify for a loan that includes the $255/mo. At today's rates, all things equal, you could be looking at single family homes that are $20K to $25K higher for the same monthly payment. You would open up may areas of possibility to find a home.
Best wishes...if I can help further let me know.
The condo fee for this unit is $255 per month and I believe it includes insurance, water and waste water and trash. Right now there is a special assessment fee on top of that for the next three years ($1600), in order to replace the siding with Hardi plank, repaint the exterior, replace the gate and repave the parking lot. The seller is willing to pay the full special assessment fee with an acceptable offer. This condo has only been on the market for 7 days. Please email me if you would like more information or would like to schedule a time to see it. jolie@jkrealestategroup.com
$255/Month... Common Area Maintenance, Water Fees...common insurance...common taxes