Property Q&A in Plymouth>Question Details

Joe Grzybins…, Home Buyer in Kingston, MA

what is the condo fee?

Asked by Joe Grzybinski, Kingston, MA Mon Aug 27, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Massachusetts/Plymouth/sold/2712…

Answers

2
Although it does not have a condo fee "stated" you will have1/2 the responsibility of maintenance, painting, roof, yard, water, sewer etc.

You will also have to pay 1/2 of the master insurance for the property.

Also please read and have your attorney read the condo documents. It will spell out your obligations and typically there is a vehicle in there that does establish the condo fee requirements should there be a misunderstanding between the unit owners.
Hi Joe,

This condo is actually part of a duplex (2 units owners) and does not have a condo fee. The owner is responsible for taking care of their 1/2 of the property (yard, exterior maintenance, etc). This particular condo was a bank owned property and was sold on May 30th to a private party.

Please feel free to email or text me if you have any further questions - I'm happy to help in any way I can.

Jen
508-331-0965