Property Q&A in Rochester>Question Details

Toni Connors, Real Estate Pro in Pittsford, NY

what is the complete address?Who do I call for an appointment?What condition is the house?

Asked by Toni Connors, Pittsford, NY Wed May 4, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3025471978--Peaceful-Trl-R…

Answers

2
I am an agent in Rochester area and I found info on this house through a little research. Not currently on the market from what I can tell. Appears to be owned by Fannie Mae and was foreclosed on last year. I agree with Anna; foreclosure sites and the info presented there is often outdated and incorrect. Tax records don't show that it has been purchased yet or even offered for sale yet since it was foreclosed upon. A local agent really is the best source for accurate and up-to-date info on the homes in any area you are interested in.
Keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information may not always be accurate and oftentimes can be misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--or some other fees; some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent--he/she will have access to reliable information...