Property Q&A in Studio City>Question Details

L Villarreal, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

what is the average total monthly cost in upkeep for this house? ..water, electric, heating, garden maintenance, pool maintanance

Asked by L Villarreal, Los Angeles, CA Tue Mar 23, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1185911-4153-Vanetta-Dr-Studi…

Answers

1
Keep in mind this is just an estimate, but we just ran the estimated stats for these things for a similar home for a client in that area. We came to around $1000-1200/month for the items you mention. This depends on the condition of the home, amounts of use of utilities time of year, etc. Figuring in housekeeping and insurance (including earthquake) we there upped the final estimate to $2000/month. I have done some researched and checked with other homeowners in the areas to come to these figures.

If you are interested in seeing the property, or would like to further discuss estimated upkeep costs, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Richard Schulman
#1 Buyers Agent KW Los Angeles Region
(310) 482-0173
schulmanrd@yahoo.com