Property Q&A in Chicago>Question Details

agha_jaffar_…, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

what is the apartment number and which floor is it on?

Asked by agha_jaffar_lina, Chicago, IL Sat Mar 2, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3052956344-330-W-Diversey-Pkw…

Answers

6
Agha,

Work with a great Broker or leasing agent. They will be able to help you find your new place.
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
330 W Diversey

Great Building/Great Views located at the North Eastern edge of Lincoln Park adjacent to the lake. Work with a Realtor and Lender to help you find a home that meets your needs. Feel free to contact me should you need any assistance.
More dated info on this. Trulia is famous for this. If your looking to buy, get a good buyers to help you out.
1001 and it was a combined unit that sold in 2011. Many web sites do nothave 'real time' data. Try realtor.com if you are not interested in working with an agent.
This is an old listing the unit closed August 2011, this website will provide some inaccurate information. I recommend you work with an agent to get the most accurate information and FREE representation.

Jose Hernandez
Coldwell Banker
ChicagoAgent312@gmail.com
312-788-7079