Property Q&A in Freeport>Question Details

trinidadpenny, Home Buyer in Freeport, ME

what is the amt owing on these foreclosures?

Asked by trinidadpenny, Freeport, ME Sat Jan 7, 2012

hi I would like to know how much is owing on these properties that have been fore closed I am in feeport until 14th Janary. i would like to view thee properties and bid if they ar esuitable.
my email address is trinidadpenny@yahoo.com

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3067948110--Spencers-Rdg-F…

Answers

1
Hard to determine exactly without talking to the mortgage company. One way to determine a close estimate would be to obtain the owner's name or the Book/Page the deed or mortgage is recorded on in the Registry by calling the Town office. Once you have the Book/Page or owner's name you can log onto the Cumberland County Registry of Deeds website to view the mortgage, which should have the amount financed. If there are no "For Sale" signs on the properties, then they are not yet available for sale. Please feel free to give me a call when and if you are ready to view those properties. I would be happy to show them to you.
jeannette@themainerealestatenetwork.com