Property Q&A in Hearthstone>Question Details

britt793, Home Buyer in Dayton, OH

what is the adress?

Asked by britt793, Dayton, OH Wed Feb 6, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3106150974--Arcadia-Blvd-D…

Answers

4
John I am sorry that your home has been forclosed on. If you are looking for a Realtor® to help with a short sale and the property is not listed let me know. I think from your description that the property may be worth more than the 26,000.00 as posted on the site. Thanks by the way for claiming the property as yours and not being afraid to let people know about your situation.
The address is 4003 Foxboro Dr. Trotwood OH 45416. This house has 3 BR, Family room with fireplace and wet bar, patio, central air, full unfinished functional basement, 1 1/2 bath,ADt installed,carpeted, and attached garage with operator. this is a Cape cod type structure and the upper half story is done in Knotty pine with built-in drawers and mucho storage,

SO BRING B ED TV AND PIZZA. AND YOU ARE GOOD FOR A FEW DAYS

OH! GREAT NEIGHBORS
This company purposely do not put addresses on their listing. They want you to pay for it. Don't give these people money. If you work with a realtor the buyers never pay to get information on a home. The sellers pay our commission. If you need a realtor I can be your realtor. Call me any time
Grace Siefer
937.554.5159
This is not a listing being promoted for sale but a Realty Trac advertisement. They show an ariel view of somewhere close and charge you to find out the proper address. The property that they show is not normally available for sale but they will provide you with the public records. If you are interested in purchasing a property you need to contact a local Realtor®.