Property Q&A in Plant City>Question Details

Bill, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

what is the address so we can drive by and take a look?

Asked by Bill, Orlando, FL Tue Feb 5, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3052243897--Mary-Ivy-Dr-Pl…

Answers

2
Calvin,

This home is not currently for sale. The web site Realty Trac has just listed it as beginning the foreclosure process. I was not able to find any homes on Mary Ivy in Plant City for sale currently. The owners could pay off the back payments and stop the foreclosure so the home may not come to market anytime soon.

I would love to send you homes that are available in your price range if you would like. Please review my profile on Trulia and send me a message or email me at THoyt@prutropical.com

I promise no pressure, just help in finding the right home and answering your real estate questions.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 5, 2013
Calvin,
Address is 8912 MARY IVY DR, PLANT CITY, FL 33567-3113. Listing is for vacant land, priced at $62,900. I would be glad to help you find that right property. Our office is located in Plant City.
Linda Diane Hickman-Griffin