Property Q&A in San Marino>Question Details

Waley, Home Buyer in 91780

what is the address of this? how can I take a look inside the property before the auction?

Asked by Waley, 91780 Thu Mar 25, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3006159092--Sierra-Madre-B…

Answers

2
A Notice of Trustee Sale is sent and a trustee sale date is set, however, the listing for this property has expired in December 2009. Currently, it is NOT listing in the local MLS. Unless the property is assigned to a broker or an auctioneer, previewing the property prior to the auction date is difficult, but not impossible.

There are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd mortgage liens on the property and the published sale bid of $612,742 is only sufficient to cover the 1st lien. The 2nd and 3rd liens will be wiped out when the trustee sale is completed.

When the property was listed in 12/2009, the asking price was $1,268,000. The average similar homes "sold" price in this neighborhood since Aug 2009 is $1,122,000 or $559/SqFt.

If the property details above meet your property search criteria and you would like to attemp to preview the property, let me know. There are a few contacts which I can attempt to contact to request a preview, if allow by the current home owner.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 25, 2010
Hello Waley,

You usally can't see a home (the inside of it) before an auction. Also, at auction you need all cash.

The home address is not disclosed. As many as 90% of foreclosures get postponed so even if you go to court on it to purchase it, it may not occur.

Monique Carrabba
The Carrabba Group
Keller Williams Holllwood Hills
mcarrabba@kw.com
(323) 899-2900