Property Q&A in Minneapolis>Question Details

Paisley Papp…, Home Buyer in Minneapolis, MN

what is the address for this listing?

Asked by Paisley Pappas, Minneapolis, MN Wed Oct 21, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2006981796--Ulysses-St-NE-…

Answers

2
Paisley,

Unfotunetly "RealtyTrac" is not a very good system and most homes are very old infomation. That home was in reference to 2734 Ulysses Street NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418. It was a duplex that sold on 3/17/2005 for $310,000.

If you are looking for homes in the NE Minneapolis I can help guide you. Please contact me via my profile if you would like help! Take care,

Ryan
Hi, this property is part of the advertising program the Realty trac has with Trulia. That reuires to register to see the ifnormation. Anyway I had identified the property but I do not feel like I should put the address here. If you want please email me. It is just one of hose thing I dont feel comfortable. Sheriff Sale was excecuted on 08/14. There is not charge for it.
Currently they are on redemtion period.

Benito.