Property Q&A in Novato>Question Details

Figureart.fa…, Home Buyer in Novato, CA

what is the HOA for this property?

Asked by Figureart.facebook, Novato, CA Sun Jul 29, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3091125218-67-Scottsdale-Way-…

Answers

5
yes the Hoa fees are $355.00 includes bldg maintenance, ground maintenance, managagment, & roof repair.

It's a short sale.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

best regards

Barbara Housley
I am the listing agent for this property. If you would like any additional information, please call me directly at 415-899-9202. It is a short sale, but they close. I am closing over 30 of those a year. In this price range, lots of listings are short sales, and they are a great deals. I also know of another listing coming on the market very soon which will not be a short sale (in case you don't have time to wait for bank approval). Call me to discuss. Thanks, Jola
Yes the HOA'S are $355 a month and they cover External Bldg. Maint, Garbage, Grounds Maint, Insurance, Management, Roof. This is a short sale.
If the HOA's are to high I can email you a list of homes with lower HOA's.
Although 67 Scottsdale Way does have an amazing kitchen.
You need to see it in person to really appreciate it. Email me or call me directly and I can let you in without you having to wait for an open house.
Hablo Español también.

Warm regards,

Miguel A Paredes III
Email mparedes@fhallen.com
Direct 415-233-3235
Office 415-899-9228
$355.00 includes bldg maintenance , grounds maintenance, mgt, roof, and it is a short sale.

let me know if I can answer anymore questions.

thanks

Barbara Housley
HOA'S are $355 monthly according to the MLS and the fees include External Bldg. Maint, Garbage, Grounds Maint, Insurance, Management, Roof. This is a short sale, let me know if I can help in any way.
all the best,
Mark Adams
Bradley Real Estate
415-246-1471