Property Q&A in Fishers>Question Details

sandeep, Home Buyer in Fishers, IN

what is neighborhood like? looking for neighbors in 30s with small kids

Asked by sandeep, Fishers, IN Mon Jan 7, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3058326777-12215-Wolverton-Wa…

Answers

3
That is very true and Laura is correct on what information that we can give. I will tell you that the neighborhood close to South Avalon. Which is the Avalon of Fishers has an Elementary School right in the neighborhood. I know your child is not quite old enough yet, but will be. The Avalon has a pool, several walking trails, a playground and tennis courts. Many things to do to keep yourself busy all year round.
Realtors can't provide information about any of the residents' demographics. I always tell people the best way to determine if a neighborhood is a good fit is to look at a couple of houses, and drive around the neighborhood at different times, such as after work and weekends. You also may want to contact the homeowners association to learn more about the neighborhood and about some of the community activities. Some neighborhoods are really social, while others don't have organized events.

Laura
That is a great neighborhood to be in and very close to all of the schools! It sounds like this neighborhood would be a great fit for what you are looking for! I am very familiar with the area and would be glad to answer any of the questions that you might have. Email me with your contact information and I can get you more details.
My email is wendy@reedrealtors.com
Flag Mon Jan 7, 2013