dianawkeene, Home Buyer in Panama City, FL

what is cost for home insurance ? does this area have to have flood insurance also what are te he taxes for this property?

Asked by dianawkeene, Panama City, FL Thu Jan 31, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3074053460--Escanaba-Ave-P…

Answers

3
By the way it was in a flood zone X
Hi Diana. You would really have to check with an insurance company for Insurance cost. But this property is no longer available. Taxes on this property was $347 last year.

I would be glad to help you find another foreclosure if you'd like. You can reach me at 850-258-2470 or panamacityrealtor@gmail.com. Joel
It would be best to get a free insurance quote and have the flood determination determined by a Professional. Joe Capers at the Insurance Zone could assist you. You can reach him at joe@ins-zone.com or call him at 850-424-6979

Generally, an X zone is the most preferred flood zone determination. This means that flood insurance is available for approximately $365 per year, but it will not be mandatory of the mortgage. An AE zone has flood insurance available as well, but at a higher cost and it will depend on the elevation certificate of the property.

Let me know if I can further assist you.
Warmly yours,
Kelly