Property Q&A in Clearwater>Question Details

Trinh, Home Buyer in Clearwater, FL

what is a telephone number to contract the realtor?

Asked by Trinh, Clearwater, FL Thu Sep 2, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3024188318--Brigadoon-Dr-C…

Answers

4
Lis-Pendis simply means the property is in pre-foreclosure. Although the property may not be listed, the property may represent a good value if pursued in proper fashion. I would be happy to help you with this property, or other opportunities that are available in your preferred area. Please contact me at your convenience.

Jim Velazquez
Broker/Financial Strategist
2451 McMullen Booth Rd.
Suite 200
Clearwater, FL 33759
(727) 916-0454 Direct
(727) 791-9155 Office
(727) 683-9154 Fax
email:Jim@REOBankersDirect.com
Trinh,

When you see a listing on Trulia and it says "Listing Type: Lis Pendens" without and MLS # it means Trulia has flagged the property because a Lis Pendens was filed- a lien- usually by the Lender or HOA. This property is not listed for sale at this time.

Are you currently looking for a home or just browsing on line for now? I have a free service called “Listingbook”, which I provide for my clients. It is like a back door into the MLS which updates daily: new listings, price changes, solds & with-drawns, allowing you to really be able to follow and learn the market. I set up a basic search according to your guidelines. Once you are in, you can change the parameters as you need. If this is something you would be interested in let me know & I would be glad to set up your free Listingbook Account.

Since you live in the Tampa Bay area, I also have a free automated service called CITY (Curbside Info to You) available 24/7. You can call in on ANY sign and it reads the MLS information to you from the street address for all ACTIVE lisings in the MLS. If this would be helpful let me know.

C.I.T.Y 24/7 want it?...Text "CITY" and your name to my cell phone
727-204-7155 and I'll send you an access number.
Call on any home for sale using the House # and get instant
recorded info including price-any time Day or Night.
- IT'S FREE & EASY & AUTOMATED
Entire Active MLS Data covered for all of Pinellas County

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, CDM, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
Hello, Trinh--this is a RealtyTrac posting of a pre-foreclosure home, which is not yet listed--a Notice of Default means that the lender has filed foreclosure on the home, but it is not necessarily available.

To search for homes which are on the market, please see my website!
Trinh - You can reach us, Gene & Susan Senger, Keller Wiliams at 727-781-0917. Look forward to hearing form you! Happy to help.

Gene & Susan