Property Q&A in Wailuku>Question Details

Raquel, Home Buyer in Kahului, HI

what includes with the$368 a month?

Asked by Raquel, Kahului, HI Fri Mar 9, 2012

Answers

5
I do not see what property you are referring to on the maintenance fee. " Usually" a maintenance fee includes, water, sewer, trash, liability insuance for the common areas, manager salary, and landscaping. If there is a pool, it also covers the monthly maintenance fee." Sometimes" it will also include a certain amount of money going towards a reserve account (so the property can be painted, etc.).
@ Iao Parkside the Maintenance Fee includes, water, trash, basic cable and building insurance, as well as common area maintenance.
I do not know what property you are referring to, so I can not give you an accurate answer.

With that low of a maintenance fee, I'm sure it does not include electric. Generally a maintenance fee covers the liability insurance for the common areas, managers salary, refuse, water and lawn maintenance of the common areas. It "could" also include the cable service if the property is zoned for vacation rentals.

Hi Raquel,

You need to send the property address or a link to the property.

Frank
Web Reference: http://hawaiihome.biz/