Property Q&A in New London>Question Details

Leanna, Other/Just Looking in 06320

what do the houses around it look like.??

Asked by Leanna, 06320 Thu Apr 30, 2009

i would like to know what my surroundings look like having a teenage daughter and all.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1061512056-29-Ann-St-New-London-CT

Answers

2
Leanna

That is such a hard question to answer! The best advice I can give you is to contact the police department. They can answer all your questions regarding the neighborhood.

I looked in the MLS at the house you mentioned and the listing expired yesterday. Unfortunately, it can take a couple of days for the information to be updated on all the other websites. If you are currently working with an agent, your agent should be able to find out if the seller is still interested in selling the home. If you are not working with an agent, I will be more than happy to help you. You can call me and we can discuss the options. (860) 705-4433.

Take care,
Robin
Hi Leanna,

Your question on Trulia was forwarded to me.

Ann Street is in an area of New London that's an up and coming urban, residential neighborhood that is located near downtown New London, Pfizer Research Center and the Transpotation center. If you like, you can contact me at 860.463.3891 and we can talk about this an other housing opportunities in the area.