Property Q&A in Dunedin>Question Details

Bob, Home Buyer in 46774

what damage is done to the home from the sink hole?where is it at on the property?cost estimate for repair?

Asked by Bob, 46774 Wed Mar 16, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3030162470-777-Lakeside-Dr-Du…

Answers

3
Hi Bob,

Aside from reviewing the engineering report you will want to know if a claim was filed and paid and if the money paid was used to repair the problem. Since it states the property is in need of repairs, if a claim was paid, it was probably not used to repair the property, in which case the property might not ever be insurable again.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, CDM, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
This home is also a short sale, which means 90 - 120 days for lender approval. Dunedin is a wonderful community, this is a great neighborhood, and this particular property will be cash sale only, most likely uninsurable until the repair is done.

To search homes in any neighborhood, please feel free to sign up for your personalized Listingbook account!
Hi Bob,

I had another client that was interested in this property so I called about it .
I actually have the engtineers report that estimated approximately $70,000 to cure.

Please contact me direct if you have any other questions.

Sheri Ray
RE/MAX Metro 727-647-4895