Michelle Pet…, Home Buyer in Costa Mesa, CA

what community is this in and how much are the HOA?

Asked by Michelle Peterson, Costa Mesa, CA Sun Aug 15, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3010184932-20352-Portview-Cir…

Answers

1
This condo is located in the Seabridge community, entrance on Beach Blvd between Adams and Indianapolis, just a short distance to the beach. The HOA is $457 + $50 monthly. This condo is a bank owned 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1219 square feet with a 1 car garage, it has been on the market for 4 days.

Terms are stringent for this property, as follows:

Package MUST include Offer-Deposit at least 3% of Price 10% for CASH-Proof of Funds- PreApproval from BofA free appraisal/credit report if buyer finances/closes through BofA Home Loans.If buyer decides not to be financed by BofA Home Loans, there will be NO loan contingency in the purchase contract & deposit becomes non-refundable upon expiration of inspection period.Buyer's names, address, phone#. Sold AS-IS.

It would be my pleasure to arrange a showing. Please call if you are interested in viewing the condo, I live nearby.

Laurie Manny
562-212-5420
Main Street Realtors