Property Q&A in Chicago>Question Details

Erika.fajardo, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

what can we do to get the address ?

Asked by Erika.fajardo, Chicago, IL Wed Apr 20, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3023853162--Chicago-IL-60641

Answers

5
The house has been on the market for 260 days and needs some work so getting a loan might be an issue. It is a short sale so that process takes time....2-5 months usually. You can search for property from my web site if you like. It always shows the addresses for the properties and you can limit your searches to foreclosures/short sales if you want.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 20, 2011
Hi Erika,

The house is a short sale and according the listing information it states it requires some "TLC"...

However, the fact that it is not FHA approved tells me that it will need more than a little "TLC". Usually, FHA homes (not to be confused with condos, that's a whole other matter) need to be in habitable condition & this one may not be. Best way to tell is to go see it, which I can help you with.

If that's the case (that the home is not in move in condition) you may want to consider a 203k loan product. Contact Matt Bukovy at Wintrust Mortgage 773.416.7107, ask him to enlighten you on the requirements for this type of loan.

On another note, if you want accurate & up to date information for your home searches use my website it's free & tied in to the MLS (multiple listing service, every broker is on there). See below for the link.

Hope this helps & good luck!
The property address is 5119 W Roscoe in Chicago it is a short sale and has been on the market since
August 5 ,2010. Debbie Bergthold-Smith Classic Real Estate 708-267-5552
a short sale. be prepared
5119 W Roscoe

If you have any questions please call me.:)